Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Latest Events!

Hello guys, I would like to talk to you about the events I attended this past few months and share always many, many pictures ^-^

One of the events was 2012 Anime Anime Fest where I had the opportunity to participate as judge of the drawing contest

Here some pictures!










*******

Another event was Expo Comic XII (Segunda Edicion)
 which  I attended last December I had a great time and I could release one costumes designed and confected by myself (the black and white costume) which I’ll talk to you about its design in my next post











I want to give my most sincere thanks to all those who bought my artwork, for your words and support, I had a lot of fun sharing with you! *--* 

If you want to see more of my photos at these events you can visit my facebook page =^-^= http://www.facebook.com/enysguerrero






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio