Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

THE FORSAKEN GARDEN

Hello to you all again, I am more than happy to present to you my most recent artwork "The Forsaken Garden", I have a bit more than a month working on it along with other projects and commissions. My main source of inspiration for this drawing was the movie "The Secret Garden" I saw it when i was little with my mother, ever since it became one of our favorite movies, I have made this drawing hoping my mother likes it and always remember our moments together ^--^ 

Hola de nuevo a todos, estoy muy contenta en presetarles mi mas reciente trabajo "The Forsaken Garden", tengo poco mas de un mes trabajando en esta ilustracion junto con otros encargos y proyectos. Mi gran fuente de inspiracion para este dibujo fue la pelicula de "The Secret Garden" que vi de pequeña junto con mi madre, desde entonces paso a ser una de nuestras peliculas favoritas, he hecho este dibujo esperando que a mi madre le guste y siempre le recuerde nuestros momentos juntas ^--^


1 Comment:

  1. Telari said...
    Congratulations on your Daily Deviation on this work (:

Post a Comment



Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio